The Literature/Forum Coordinator is the information link between WSO and the Area for up-to-date information about Al-Anon and Alateen books, pamphlets, and the Forum. Encourages writing workshops, subscriptions, and submissions.
The Literature/Forum Coordinator is a voting member of the Area World Service Committee.
- Works closely with the contracted Area Answering Service and the Group Records Coordinator, keeping them informed of any meeting changes.
- Supplies the Answering Service with names and phone numbers of current volunteers willing to make calls to people needing support.
- Supplies phone volunteers, via their DRs, with forms for their contact information and with suggestions for talking with people in need of support. Checks periodically (at present once a year) to confirm their contact information and another year’s commitment as a volunteer.
- Sends meeting lists to callers who request them. Answers calls from those with questions about Al-Anon other than meeting information or support and those with a complaint about Al-Anon. Passes along communication, as needed, to appropriate AWSC members.
- The contracted Answering Service, at present, only contacts the Answering Service Coordinator by e-mail.
The Answering Service Coordinator is a voting member of the Area World Service Committee.
The Area Archivist coordinates the collection, preservation, and organization of information, recordings and artifacts that are of historical significance to Al-Anon in Vermont. The Archivist makes this information available (within the framework of Al-Anon Traditions) to members and researchers.
The Archives Coordinator is a voting member of the Area World Service Committee.
Revised: 3/2009, 3/2015
The Meeting List Coordinator is responsible for updating the meeting lists, having the meeting lists printed twice a year for Spring and Fall Assembly, and having the meeting lists available for the Al-Anon Family Groups of Vermont and other interested parties.
The Meeting List Coordinator is a voting member of the Area World Service Committee.