All are welcome to the 2019 Vermont Area Al-Anon/Alateen Convention, to be held March 29-31 at The Equinox, 3567 Main St., Manchester Village. See the 2-page flyer for the details and registration form. Questions or offers to help? Contact the Convention Chair here.
The Convention program will be posted as soon as it’s available, but meanwhile here’s a sneak preview of the workshops:
- All Aboard (a welcome to newcomers)
- Wind beneath my Wings (prayer & meditation)
- Stormy Weather (opening our hearts to grief)
- Pre-Flight Maintenance (treating ourselves better)
- Flight Plan (sponsorship)
- Flight Records (Lois and the history of Al-Anon)
- Meet your Pilot (Conference-approved literature)
- Taking off into Service
- Fear of Flying (intimacy)
- Baggage Claim (4th Step)
- Left to our own Devices (tech savvy with Al-Anon)
- Passport to Serenity (3rd Step)
- Travels in Al-Anon (Forum writing workshop)
- Cabin Pressure (conflict resolution)
- Ski-High Love (Tradition 12)
There will also be Al-Anon and AA speakers, AA meetings, and an Alateen meeting.
Policies & Procedures of the Vermont Area Convention
- Mission Statement
- WSO Guidelines (G-20)
- VT Area Appendix to WSO Guidelines
- Area 56 Assembly and AWSC Guidelines for Relationship to Convention
The history of how and when these documents became motions at Vermont Area Assemblies can be found here.